Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kallistra Scifi miniatures

Hi, here are some pictures of my 28mm Kallistra scavengers who will terrorise and compete with my "chaos on the red planet (2225)" gangmembers alias inmates.

The scavengers were drybrushed with different sorts of brown and will recive a wash (inkt, but I'm not sure which inkt to use black or chestnut?). The figures aren't ready yet I still need to paint the flesh and highlights on some of them.

The figures of Kallistra are a bit heroic 28mm such as the GW warhammer 40k ranges. I think they would match up quit good but I don't have GW 40k figures so I can't compare them.


All these figures are armed with armorpiercing harpoons made out off bare and rusty metal scavenged from deserted cars and other trash!


For easy painting all the figures are attached to a piece of hardboard.


This figure has already a painted face.



The three figures on a row.

Greets,


No comments: