Saturday, February 13, 2010

The start of Chaos on the red planet (2225)

Hi, I'm just kicking of another project! Not a big project but I hope I will finish it within some months or so.

A small sunmary:

"The year 2225 in the far future several planets has been colonished by earth. Some has been colonished by civilians, others by miners searching for rare metals and gasses. But the most harsh planets of the galaxy are used as prisons, stretched across several planets hundreds of penal colonies are build. Most of the prisons are based on icy and desert planets were the prisonners are forced to work in mines or are condamned to recycle the huge piles of waste which ships from earth dropped on the planets.

The smallest of these colonies houses 250 prisonners and the largest penalty colony has a population of 20 000 prisonners. Most of the prisonners are criminals of planet earth but some of them are inhabitants of other galaxies.

With no future within the harsh penalty colonies many inmates escape, ...

But life outside the colonies is even harsher, mob bosses have gathered gangs of harded criminals, Alien merchants and scavengers are roaming the plains in search of slaves or usable materials, ...

Only when you are accepted into a clan you make a chance to survive on these harsh planets!"

I'm intending to build:

- Some civilian colony buildings.
- Some prisonners barracks
- 2 watchtowers
- A landing pad
- A field of solarpanels
- 1.5 meter of electric fences
- Huge piles of waste
- A clan settlement
- Some hasty vehicles used by the clans.

I'm intending to paint

- A small scavenger force
- A small civilian contigent
- Some aliens
- Some alien merchants
- A small military and police force
- ...

I hope I will finish this project!

Greets,


2 comments:

Game Master Rob Adams said...

Cool! I have a couple of watchtowers that I built out of bamboo skewers and balsa wood on my blog if you want inspiration.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Is it possible to put up a link? I can't find the watchtowers on your website under "terrain" or "scratchbuild"?

It maybe a nice source however I will build a more sophisticated version.

Greets,