Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wargame News and Terrain: Wargame Room Finally Finished!

Hi, finally a post with some pictures again! This time my finished wargameroom, a project which started 2 months ago I think? The room is located on our attic in one of the smaller siderooms. My first wargameroom was my bedroom which was densly crowded with terrain and other needed wargamematerials but now with the new wargameroom finished I can decluther my bedroom!

I haven't worked much on the room, my father did all of the work from painting to making the shelving and desk. I helped a bit when I carried some of the needed equipment and material upstairs.


The large shelving unit, just large enought to hold my existing range of terrain but I have no need to worry I still have plenty of storagespace under my gamingtable!


View from one of the corners, in the front my jungly gamingtable and in the rear my workbench.


Another storageplace just next to my workbench. This cabinet will be used to storage miniatures, plastic kits and other small terrainpieces.


My workbench where I will hopefully built more terrain and miniatures! Now he looks still nice and clean but after a months or even a few weeks ...


View from another corner, where the door is placed.

I hope you enjoyed my short tour throughout my wargameroom!

Greets,


3 comments:

Andy said...

That is one room you can be proud of !

Grtz
Andy

Larry said...

SWEET!!!!!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks for leaving some nice comments!

Greets,