Monday, May 30, 2011

Hidden Gems: Tobsen77 Miniatures

Hi, today I'm starting with a new feature on my blog from now on I will support small wargame companies by linking towards their website (the link is clickable on the right side of this article).

The first company I decided to support is Tobsen77 Miniatures, this home-based company is located in Germany and is set up by Tobsen. The entreprise is specialized in all sorts of resin vehicles which can be used in all sorts of settings such as Victorian Science Fiction, Pulp and Science Fiction. The models are all cast resin pieces and are designed by Tobsen himself. His range of models includes robots such as the Maximilian and other strange contraptions such as monowheels, wooden tanks and small submersibles!


The resin kits can be ordered online at more than reasonable prices!

Greets,

3 comments:

Pool Fool said...

looks like he got a lot of fun there

peter said...

I've seen some funny models on that site, but the one you're showing here is IMHO the best model!

Greetings
Peter

Unknown said...

Oh my I love it. Thanks for the link to it.