Friday, June 28, 2013

Lost jungle City Terrain


Looking at my jungle collection, I have created this lost jungle city using my adobe buildings. This place could be used for Indiana Jones style games but I'm currently lacking miniatures so that won't happen in the near future. Although I could use some of my wild west miniatures versus some nasty natives and support! Just noticed I forgot to put in some buddha statues and broken heads I have lying around.









Interested in seeing your own terrain idea being turned in affordable and playable wargame terrain, don't hesitate to contact me at wargamenewsandterrain@hotmail.be for a price quote for your own custom terrain project. Interested in previously build terrain commission take a look at my online portfolio.



8 comments:

Tony said...

A great gaming board.

Well done.

Tony

Michael Awdry said...

That is superb, Wild West certainly, but I'm thinking Dinosaurs myself!

Sithlord2 said...

Looks great, gives me some ideas.

tom

Phil said...

Very impressive!

Dan Vincent said...

great looking terrain. Looks like an overgrown temple compex whch would be fun to explore and play on.

Gunrunner said...

These pictures are terrific! A very atmospheric gaming table!

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Thanks for the nice comments, more pictures including some natives and explorers and even dinosaurs will hopefully appear in the future.

Note: I haven't used all my jungle terrain pieces yet!

Smillie said...

That looks fantastic.