Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mogadishu, 1991 Terrain


Here's a Mogadishu terrain set up I recently did with some shanty town buildings and some of my adobe structures. The intention was to create a dense and claustrophobic shanty town maze suitable for historical and science fiction wargames. I liked the set-up so I took quite an amount of pictures, pitty I don't own some nicely painted American and Somali forces.









Interested in seeing your own terrain idea being turned in affordable and playable wargame terrain, don't hesitate to contact me at wargamenewsandterrain@hotmail.be for a price quote for your own custom terrain project. Interested in previously build terrain commission take a look at my online portfolio.



2 comments:

Curt said...

Wow, excellent work! If the shipping was not so brutal (certainly not your fault) I'd be an avid customer.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Hi Curt, thanks for the compliment. The shipping to Canada would indeed be brutal even without insurance. Shame as I would love to see your excellent painted miniatures next to my scenery.

Cheers