Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Breaking! RGD Gaming: New Modular Plastic Fantasy Faun Infantry Preview


RGD Gaming previewed the following plastic Faun Infantry which will be sold as modular models in a boxed set of ten miniatures. These will most likely be funded through Kickstarter when the design is finished.

A little background on myself, I just recently got into making models. We began a modeling company selling Mantic products, and eventually found I wanted to take a chance to make models that are compatible for Kings of War and by some extension into WHFB. In the first year alone I learned a lot about the industry, and tried my hand at some resin and pewter models, with big help from my team. 

Now I have begun tackling a plastic product, that saw the better part of half a year in the making. And I thought I would get some opinions from everyone. What I have below is some box art for a 10 model box of fauns. The foundation of which is a combination of male and female pieces. The kit is designed to allow 10 models to use bows, javelins, swords, clubs, maces and axes in a variety of different poses. Models also have access to special two handed weapons such as axes and rhompaia, and shofar/horn music accessories. 







No comments: